Cooau trail camera is battery-powered. It must be inserted into 8 1.5V AA batteries.
How to insert batteries into the camera? Here are the steps.
1. Open the bottom part of the case with the latch on the right side.
2. There is a tan button on the bottom of the front of the case. Push the button to eject the battery case.
3. Pull the battery case the entire way out with a firm pull. (The battery case is a separate part, so you don't have to worry about damaging the camera due to force.)
4. Install 8 batteries inside according to polarity.
5. Slip the battery box back into the camera
What's more, for best user experience, here are some tips about battery using:
- Do not use new and old batteries together.
- DC interface needs 6V/1.5A adaptor with 3.5 mm (outer diameter) s*1.3 mm (inner D) plug head.
- Usealkaline batteries to power the camera instead of lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. Because rechargeable batteries have a lower voltage output and poor performance under low temperatures.
If you still have problems with the battery installation, please feel free to contact us.