This article summarizes common DVD player after-sales problems. If you have these problems, you may try to solve them first!
The power light doesn't come on:
- Plug the power cord into a wall outlet.
- Try a different outlet.
- Select the appropriate video input format on your TV in order to receive the player's output signals.
- Fully insert the plugs on the video cable into the corresponding jacks.
- Fully insert the plugs on the audio cable into the corresponding jacks.
- Turn on the stereo/amplifier system (if applicable).
- Select the correct output in the setup menu.
- Remove and clean the disc.
- Some distortion may occur during the FORWARD and REWIND operations. This is normal.
Flickering or unstable brightness:
- Connect the player directly to your TV
- NOTE: Disruptions can be caused by a copy protection system on a disc.
The player does not operate:
- Be sure that a disc is loaded
- Be sure that the disc is compatible(check the disc's format and color signal coding standard)
- Check that the disc is correctly loaded
- Clean the disc
- Be sure that the Discs player settings are correct Switch player, unplug the power cord, and then plug in the power cord and switch it on again.
No response when buttons are pressed:
- Switch the player, unplug the power cord, and then plug the power cord and switch it on again.
The remote controller dies not work:
- Point the remote controller at the sensor.
- Check that the remote control is no more than 20 feet from the sensor.
- Replace the batteries with new batteries and try the above steps again.
The above is the solution to the DVD Player common problems. If the above steps still can’t solve your issue, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org