Yes. The package comes with 1.8M car charger. It is very convenient to be used in car for a long trip.
2. Does it support Region 3?
Yes. Don’t worry about the region, COOAU portable player supports CD, DVD, DVD+R(-R), DVD+RW(-RW), VCD, SVCD-R(RW), CD-R(RW), etc. for all 6 regions, and supports MP3, WRMA/ASF, etc.
3. Does this player play Blue Ray?
Sorry. This DVD player not support Blu-Ray discs.
4. Where are the red/green battery charging lights located?
On the narrow edge between the front and back, on the right side of the front below the screen picture.
5. Can it be mounted?
This is a portable unit about the size of a laptop computer! Also, it can be mount to the car’s headrest by using the headrest mount holder.
6. Does this have last memory?
Yes, it supports last memory, you will pick up from where you left last time.
7. I got this DVD player yesterday, it works perfectly. How can i get the headrest mount？
You can contact COOAU service team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. What's the battery life？
This DVD player has 2500mAh built-in battery, which could last 5 hours.
9. Does this DVD player come with an HDMI output?
Actually no, are you wanting to hook it up to a TV? It doesn't have an HDMI but it has an AV out port. I've only used it on the go to keep your kiddos happy on a long drive, and for that purpose it worked really well.
10. Can earphones be used with this DVD?
Yes, it supports 3.5 mm earphone, which helps your kids share their great time.
11. What's the impute voltage?
The input voltage is 110V--220V.