1. How do I make the lights not turn on automatically?Turn on the black and white night vision mode and turn off the light alarm.
In any of the full colour night vision, intelligent mode and light alarm modes, the camera will automatically turn on the spotlight when it detects a person at night.
2. Important Notes on Reducing False AlarmsDo not face the camera towards any objects with bright lights, including sunshine, bright lamp lights, etc.
Do not place the camera near any outlets, including the air conditioner vents, humidifier air outlet, the heat transfer vents of projectors, etc.
Do not install the camera at places with strong wind.
Do not face the camera towards a mirror.
Keep the camera at least 1 meter away from any wireless devices, including WiFi routers and phones in order to avoid wireless interference.
3. What if the device prompts offline?Check whether the equipment is in the power-on state, and observe whether the working light of the equipment is on normally.
Check whether the Wi-Fi network is in good condition and restart the router.
If the device is located far away from the router, which results in the inability to obtain a good Wi-Fi signal, it is recommended to move the router to a closer place or add.
A Wi-Fi amplifier to improve the Wi-Fi performance of the home.
Delete the camera from your COOAU Cam account and add it again after resetting the device.
Check whether the device firmware and application program are the latest version.
4. What to do if the camera battery drains too fast?Please reduce the sensitivity of motion detection. The more frequently the alarm is triggered, the faster the power consumption.
Ensure that the WiFi signal is above 85%. Poor WiFi signal will cause the camera to consume power.
If the camera is still draining quickly, please contact us with your SN number through firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. What should I do if the product does not recognize the SD card?
Please confirm the SD card requirements below:
It is recommended to use San Disk, Samsung and other brand cards;
Support 8-128GB capacity;
It is recommended to use a standard Class 10 SD card;
Only FAT32 format is supported.
6. Motion detection alarms are too frequent and often receive false alarms?When the camera detects a motion change in the space within the monitoring range (motion change caused by human movement in the space or other factors), the camera will send an alarm notification.
You could reduce the sensitivity or fixed area alarm to reduce the alarm.Too much alarm information is related to the installation location and the trigger frequency of the actual scene.
If you still receive interference, you can provide the SN number to our technicians through email@example.com.
7. Motion alarm is delayed, no alarm, motion can not be detected?
Install the camera at a height of 2.5m with a tilt angle of 15degrees. And to ensure that:
WiFi signal strength is above 85%, all notification permissions of COOAU Cam turned on, power saving mode does not limit COOAU Cam , and COOAU Cam is set to automatically start after booting. Turn off humanoid detection to improve the sensitivity of motion detection.
If the alarm still fails or the movement cannot be detected,please send the SN number to our technicians through firstname.lastname@example.org to investigate the status of the camera.
8. How long the battery will last?The life of the battery depends on the times of the camera is triggered. The more activation the camera makes, the quicker the battery drains. Besides, it will consume the batteries' power if you watch live footage or the recorded videos from the SD card.
The camera has a built-in rechargeable battery, under normal circumstances, the camera can trigger 3000 times. you also could add a solar panel to get nop-stop power.