1. SD card specification requirements
Class 10, U3 Speed Micro-SD Card for Video is required. We Recommend SAMSUNG Class 10, U3 Speed Micro-SD Memory Card;
Please DON'T USE any "SanDisk Ultra" or other "Generic Class 10" Cards from third-party sellers. They are NOT made for FHD high-end dash cam like this one;
2. Format SD Card
1. Format the Micro SD card on your computer to FAT32 or exFAT:
2. Press the power button to enter the menu;if the dash cam is recording video. press the OK button to stop the recording first:
3. Press the Down button to choose the “Format Memory Card” option, press OK to Format.
3. SD card not recognized
4. Connect to Ficam APP
5. WiFi signal is very poor, downloading video files is very slow, real-time viewing video screen is easy to spend screen
6. Sometimes the dash cam will stop recording during driving
7. Suction cup Shedding
8. 24 hours Parking Mode
9. Super capacitor instead of a Battery
1. Can operate smoothly in temperatures as high as 70C/158'F at high temperature.
2. Longer service life.
3. More stable,safer,and reduce the probability of accidents.
4. Small in size,and more environmentally friendly.
10. Does not record properly
11. Change Record Channel
We won't stop and keep working hard to bring a better customer experience to you and making security simpler.
Any problem about items, please do contact our customer service first, we will reply you in 24H. (email@example.com)