Yes. It comes with 2 batteries with a dual charger. The charger charges one battery at a time. The batteries take 3.5 hours each to charge and you get 22 minutes out of each battery.
2. Will the video equipment app connect to a iPhone or ipad ?
iOS 6.0 / Android 5.0 or above can be operated, iPad system does not support this drone app for the time being.
3. Does the drone have the motion gesture to take picture/video？
The COOAU Drone FX-9P has a gesture shooting function.
4. Can you fly the without the app and still use GPS?
You'd better use the APP to calibrate first, otherwise it may cause the drone to fly randomly.
5. Can the camera adjust up and down while in the air ?
The camera moves with the movement of the drone. In addition, you can control it to rotate 90 degrees.
6. Does this drone have a capability to ‘follow you’ automatically without the need to operate the remote?
Yes, This function cannot be operated unless the APP is connected and the APP map normally displayed . The aircraft will track the GPS coordinates of the remote by pressing the " One - key tracking " on the remote control .
7. If you set waypoints, will this drone fly further than the wifi reaches and then return?
No, under GPS mode and waypoint flight mode, the drone can only fly within the area of setting. Once the signal reception range is exceeded, the drone will automatically return.
8. I lost my manual, which application is the quadcopter using?
The name of the APP is "HK FLY GPS", you can also go to our product page and scan the QR code to download it. Hope it helps you. Please remember to tell us (firstname.lastname@example.org.) If you have any questions, we will always be here for you.