1. What is the Light Intensity?
It is 6500 Lumen.
2. Does it have a built-in rechargeable battery?
This led projector has no built-in battery, you will need to plug it into an outlet.
3. Will the image size be adjustable?
Two steps to get a clear image. Firstly, adjust the ±15 keystone correction to place the screen in a same plane. Secondly, slightly adjust the focus ring.
4. Does this video projector support Dolby digital sound?
Yes. COOAU A6000 projector support Dolby digital sound.
5. Does this smart projector support Netflix/Hulu/Prime video?
It works with Netflix, Amazon prime video if you connect this projector to a laptop or a Fire TV stick. Because of the copyright issue, the project would not play any protected video（Netflix, Amazon prime video, Hulu ).
6. How many HDMI ports does it have?
COOAU A6000 projector contains HDMI ports *2, USB ports *2, VGA ports*1, AV ports*1, Audio out ports*1.
7. How to connect to a smartphone?
A. When you want to connect it with an iPhone, you will need an extra Lightning to HDMI adapter (not included).
B.When you want to connect it with an android phone, you will need an extra Micro USB/Type C to HDMI adapter (not included).
8. What is the voltage input for this projector?
DC Input 90V-260V.
9. Can this projector play a PPT file from a USB drive directly?
No, you could only play a PPT file after you connect the projector to a computer or laptop.
10. What is the dimension of the projector?
The dimension is: 310*225*100mm.
11. Does the projector support Wi-Fi or wireless? Is there an app available to download?
It doesn't support wireless or Wi-Fi connection and you don’t need to download any app.
12.What is the expected life span of the bulb?
About 60000 hours.
13. How can I connect an external speakers and does it support Bluetooth?
Any external speakers with 3.5mm port could simply plug the port it in. but it doesn't support Bluetooth.
14. What is the contrast on this projector?
It is 2000:1.
15. Can I use this projector during the daylight？
Sure you can use it during the daylight, it will do the job. However for the best viewing experience, we recommend you to use it in a dark or dim environment.