Effective Date: September 1, 2019
What personal information we collect
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers , email address, and phone number). We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
How You Can Access Your Information
COOAU wants to help you keep your Personal Information accurate. To view or edit your Personal Information that has been stored online in your COOAU account, please visit the My Account sections of the Cooau.com website. For the security of your account, you will be required to sign in with your login ID and password.
How We Secure Your Personal Information
COOAU takes all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. The ways we do this include:
- Using encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information, such as credit card details;
- Limiting access to the information we collect about you;
- Ensuring that we have appropriate security safeguards to keep personal information secure; and where required by law, destroying or de-identifying Personal Information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Links to Third-Party Websites and Services
Please be aware that COOAU provides links to other websites, which if you click on them may collect Personal Information about you. The information practices of those third-party websites linked to Cooau.com are not covered by this Privacy Statement. We generally use the "Third Party Image" symbol to mark links that go to third party websites.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We will occasionally update this Privacy Statement. If we make changes to this Privacy Statement or make any material changes to how we use your Personal Information, we will revise this Privacy Statement to reflect such changes and revise this Privacy Statement's effective date, included at the end of this section. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed of how we are using and protecting your Personal Information.