1. What is the resolution (HD)?
720 or 1080p?It is 1080P FULL HD. You can choose the resolutions (SD or HD)on the APP, the default is HD.
2. Does this camera come with batteries? How long does it last after fully charged?
A 6000 mah battery is within this wireless battery powered outdoor camera. The battery last for up to 6 months, but it depends on your usage.
Attention: charge for 8 hours around before you use this camera for the first time.
3. Does this camera work with Alexa?
No, it doesn't support.
4. May i use this camera without cloud edge app subscription out of SUA?
Yes, the CloudEdge APP is free, and you don't have to subscription to use it.
5. Can you add a SD card later after setup?
Yes-Turn the unit off before adding. Recommend the 128 if not using the cloud. When the SD card is installed do not forget to format the card. Go to setup and click on format.
6. I want to use this outside my apartment door, how well does the adhesive stay on the wall?
Inserted a screw into the wall and hung it with the hanging attachment device that came with it.
7. Will this battery powered security camera work if the internet connection is bad? Will it still record to SD card?
Yes, it will continue to record to SD card, but you cannot view live on your mobile if WiFi does not work.
8. Does it record 24/7 when no motion is detected?
No, it is not 24/7 record. It is only recording when motion is detected.
9. Can you add another camera?
If you are talking about the App to set up the cameras, yes. You can set up more than one camera. But you can only view the online video of one of the cameras each time.
10. Is it weatherproof?
I want to mount it outside.Yes, but we do not suggest mount it directly in rain or sunshine all day.
11. Will this work without WiFi?
No, it doesn't. You can't view from your phone without WiFi.
12. If you have more than 1 camera, how do you see both camera on the app?
You can add more than one camera on the CouldEdge APP, but you can only view the online video of one of the cameras each time.
13. Does it come with battery charger?
It comes with a USB cable. If you want to fully charge the camera quickly, you can also charge your camera with your smartphone's power adapter. (DC 5V 1A/2A).
14. Can I save video to a cloud storage or do i need a SD card?
Yes, you can select save the video files to the SD card or Cloud. Please notice that the cloud storage requires a fee after more than 7 days of use.
15. Can I control one camera by different phone?
Yes, this battery camera support multiple devices controls, the battery camera supports multiple device controls and supports up to 6 devices for control at the same time.
16. Can I save the videos which will pop up on my phone app?
Yes, the manually screenshot or video records will save on your phone CloudEdge APP.
17. What is the cost for the annual cloud upload subscription?
3 days 2.99$/month, 30$/year, 7 days 4.99$/month, 50$/year, 30 days 15.99$/month, 160$/year. The number of days is the period of the cyclic recording.
18. How are you notified when motion is detected?
Just a little “ding” message notification when motion is detected. You can also turn off notifications if you wish. There will also be a red dot on your app icon whether you have notifications turned on or off.
19. Why are all of my photos upside down?
The only way I can get a photo right-side up is to turn the camera upside down.This will take you to settings and scroll down to rotate view and either turn or off depending on what the current setting is. You can go to camera live view settings, click to turn off the rotate view.
20. Is this camera ONVIF compatible? Could I connect it to my synology server and use a third party app to capture and view footage?
Sorry, this battery security camera cannot support ONVIF and third party app, please Use the CloudEdge APP to control.
21. How quickly do you receive notifications?
It depends on your signal strength. After the camera detected target, normally you can receive the notification within 30 sec. But you may receive the notification after 1min to 2 min when you away from router.
22. Are this cordless battery camera waterproof?
Yes, it is IP 65 waterproof, don't worry about the rain.