Go diving with SPC06
Wonderful experience with SPC06
Detailed introduction of SPC06
Vivid world with SPC06
1. What kind of SD card should i buy?
The specifications are as follows:
SDHC, Micro SD card, max supported 64GB.
Please remember to format the card both in computer and camera before use.
2. What are the correct steps to connect the camera to my phone?
A.Download Live DV app to your mobile device from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
B.Turn on the camera, then short press Up button to turn on Wi-Fi. Wait for 3seconds. The screen shows ‘SSID:CU-SPC06’.
C.Turn on Wi-Fi of your mobile device, connect to the Wi-Fi SSID: ‘CU-SPC06’.
D.Enter the password: 1234567890.
E.Open the app Live DV and click connect the camera.
3. Why can’t i connect Wi-Fi?
reasons are as follows:
A.Some numbers are wrong typed in when entering password.
B.Some phone models are not compatible with COOAU action camera.(Most have no problem)
C.Wi-Fi has already been connected by another phone.
D.The Wi-Fi signal is too weak to be connected.
4. How deep can i go underwater with this camera?
COOAU rugged waterproof case is newly upgraded, thus enabling you to dive into 40 meters underwater.
5. Can i use external mic with waterproof case?
No you can't, the waterproof case encompasses the whole camera so it is nearly impossible to record loud voice underwater.
6. Please tell me the size and weight of the camera.
The camera measures 6 x 2.5 x 4 cm and weighs 58.4 g.
7. Can i charge it while recording?
We do not suggest so cause this is harmful to the battery.
8. When can EIS be used?
The all video resolution options apply to the EIS function except the 4K 30fps.
9. How far does Wi-Fi work when hooked up to phone?
The Wi-Fi signal range can reach up to 10 meters at maximum if there is no obstacle.
10. Does this camera support any universal mic ?
This camera only supports 2.5mm external microphone which is already included with the camera.
11. Does this camera support time lapse video?
Yes. You can find the time-lapse video function in the settings and turn it on or off whenever you want.
12. What are the videos resolution options?
4K/30FPS, 4K/25FPS, 2.7K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS, 1080P/30FPS,720P/120FPS
13. Does it work well in cold temperature ?
Under normal circumstances, the working temperature range of this camera is minus 10 degrees to 60 degrees.
14. Would this be OK for a bright, intelligent, 10-year old who is quite tech-savvy? Or is it complicated and more suitable for adults?
It is easy and intuitive with on screen menu at back of camera
15. What should i do if i use it as a dash cam?
First, you should take out the batteries to prevent the battery being damaged.
Second, turn on dash cam mode and loop recording.
In this way, the cam will automatically turn on and start recording when you start the engine.