Effective Date: June 5, 2022
- Scope of Application and Definitions of Relevant Terms in This Policy
- How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
- How We Share, Transfer, and Publicly Disclose Your Personal Information
- Data Processing When Using Third-Party Services
- How We Store and Protect Your Personal Information
- How to Exercise Your Rights
- Processing of Data for Minors
- Updates to Privacy Terms
- Contact Us
- Scope of Application and Definitions of Relevant Terms
(1) Scope of Application
This policy is applicable to the services provided by the "Ficam" app for recording your driving activities. Please note that this policy does not apply to the following situations:
- Information and services provided by third parties, including any third-party applications, websites, products, and services, which may be linked to within our products and/or services. These information and services are operated by third parties, and the processing of personal information is subject to the separate personal information handling rules explained to you by the third party.
- Other content not provided by us as part of our products and/or services.
(2) Definitions of Relevant Terms
- Our Products and/or Services: This includes but is not limited to our provided vehicles, software, services, and related product or service features.
- Personal Information: Various information recorded electronically or otherwise, related to identified or identifiable natural persons. It does not include information that has undergone anonymization processing. The specific types of personal information we collect are described in the following sections.
- Anonymization: The process of rendering personal information unidentifiable and irretrievable. Information derived from personal information after anonymization does not constitute personal information.
- Device Information: Typically includes device name, device model, hardware serial number, MAC address, device identification information (IMEI/MEID/Android ID/Open UDID/IMSI/IDFA/OAID, and other comprehensive device parameters forming a device identifier), software and hardware characteristic information, operating system and application versions, language settings, resolution, mobile network provider ID (PLMN), IP address, and a list of installed mobile applications.
- Service Log Information: Includes but is not limited to information about installed applications or running processes, overall operation and usage of applications, crash information for applications, overall installation and usage information, performance data, and application sources.
- How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
To achieve additional functions for providing you with our products and/or services, you may choose to authorize us to collect and use information. If you refuse to provide it, you will not be able to use the related additional functions or achieve the intended functionality, but it will not affect your normal use of our products and/or services' basic functions.
You can click on "Information We Collect and Use" to learn more about specific scenarios, types of information, collection purposes, collection methods, and processing methods regarding how we collect and use your personal information.
Location, Camera, and Album (Storage) Permissions are not enabled by default and will only be accessed when you provide separate consent for specific services/functions. Even with your authorization to access these permissions, we will only access them within the scope of your authorization and obtain the corresponding information. You can revoke your consent at any time. After you revoke your consent, we will stop accessing the corresponding permissions and will no longer be able to provide certain services corresponding to them. However, it will not affect your enjoyment of other services we provide.
When you use our products and/or services, the personal information we need/may need to collect and use from you includes but is not limited to the following:
- Driving Records
1.1 Please note that you do not need a user account to use this software. If you use the "Ficam" app's driving record function, in order to achieve the service objectives of driving record, we will collect your phone and car's unique device identification code (IMEI), driving recorder's Wi-Fi hotspot ID to confirm the device you use for the driving record service. We will also collect your location information and local network for connecting the recorder and displaying the driving trajectory. While the vehicle is in motion, we will collect corresponding video and audio information captured by the driving recorder to determine the vehicle's condition, road conditions, and record unexpected events. Additionally, we will record the duration of your use of the driving service.
1.2 Storage of Driving Records
When saving driving records, we will request permission to access the privacy settings of your photo album and camera to save driving record videos.
Please note that if you refuse to provide us with the above information or privacy permissions, we will not be able to provide you with the full driving record service.
- To provide you with the services you choose to use or to ensure the quality and experience of the service, we may need you to authorize the opening of operating system permissions. If you do not agree to authorize the App to obtain relevant operating system permissions, it will not affect your use of our basic business functions, but you may not be able to enjoy the user experience brought by additional services.
You can view the status of each permission individually in your device settings or the mobile client's [System Settings], and you can decide to enable or disable these permissions at any time.
Please note that the above permissions are turned off by default. When you enable any one of them, it means you authorize us to collect and use the corresponding personal information to provide you with the corresponding service. Once you turn off any permission, it means you have canceled your authorization, and we will no longer collect and use the relevant personal information based on that permission, nor can we provide the service corresponding to that permission. However, your decision to turn off permissions will not affect the information collection and use carried out based on your previous authorization.
- You are fully aware that, according to legal regulations, the following situations do not require your consent for us to collect and use personal information:
- Necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract with you as a party;
- Necessary for us to fulfill legal obligations (including those directly related to (possible) litigation, arbitration, enforcement, etc., or as required by laws and regulations, administrative agencies, or public security, judicial, or procuratorial authorities);
- Necessary to respond to public health emergencies or to protect the life, health, and property safety of you or others in emergency situations;
- Implementing news reporting and public opinion supervision for the public interest, within a reasonable scope;
- Processing personal information that you have publicly disclosed or has already been legally disclosed, within the scope stipulated by laws, administrative regulations, and other regulations.
- Other circumstances as prescribed by laws, administrative regulations, and other regulations.
The information you provide will be kept confidential to the maximum extent in line with reasonable commercial obligations. With your consent, the "Ficam" app will provide you with services such as news, information, and version upgrades.
To provide you with a more convenient browsing experience, when you use our products or services, we may collect and store relevant data from your visits using various technologies. This allows us to identify your identity when you access or revisit our services, and through data analysis, provide you with better and more services. This includes using small data files to identify your identity. This is done to understand your usage habits, save you the trouble of repeatedly entering account information, or help assess the security of your account. These data files may be Cookies, Flash Cookies, or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively referred to as "Cookies and Similar Technologies").
Please understand that some of our services can only be realized by using Cookies and Similar Technologies. If your browser or browser add-ons allow it, you can modify your acceptance or rejection of Cookies and Similar Technologies. However, rejecting Cookies and Similar Technologies may, in some cases, limit your ability to use certain functions of services that rely on Cookies and Similar Technologies.
- How We Share, Transfer, and Publicly Disclose Your Personal Information
We will not share your personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of this service provider, except in the following circumstances:
- Sharing with your consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other third parties.
- Sharing under legal circumstances: We may share your personal information with external parties in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, for litigation dispute resolution needs, or as requested by administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with the law.
- Sharing based on your active choices: Only by disclosing your information can we provide you with the third-party products and services you request.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization, or individual, except in the following circumstances:
- Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other third parties.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy liquidation involving this service provider or other circumstances involving a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy liquidation, if there is a transfer of personal information, we will require the new entity holding your personal information to continue to be bound by this policy. Otherwise, we will require the company, organization, or individual to seek your authorization again.
(3) Public Disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information in the following situations:
- With your explicit consent or based on your active choices, we may publicly disclose your personal information.
- If we determine that you have violated laws and regulations or seriously violated our relevant agreements and rules with you, or in order to protect the personal and property safety of users or the public from harm, we may disclose your personal information, including information about the violations and the measures taken against you, with your consent in accordance with the laws, regulations, or relevant agreement rules.
- Data Processing When Using Third-Party Services
Purpose of Use
Types of Personal Information
Sharing and SMS Verification Service
Social media ID, video content, device information
Gaode Software Co., Ltd.
Device location information (latitude and longitude, precise location, rough location), device identification information (IMEI, IDFA, IDFV, Android ID, MEID, MAC address, OAID, IMSI, hardware serial number), current application information (application name, application version number), device parameters and system information (system properties, device model, operating system), etc.
Bugly exception reporting service SDK
Shenzhen Tencent Computer System Co., Ltd.
Statistics function, abnormal crash report
Device identification information (IMEI, IDFA, IDFV, Android ID, MEID, MAC address, OAID, IMSI, hardware serial number), current application information (application name, application version number), device parameters and system information (system attributes, device model , operating system), etc.
Youmeng Tongxin (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd.
Statistics, abnormal crash reporting
Device Mac address, unique device identification code, location information
- How we store and protect your personal information
- Storage Location:
We store the personal information collected and generated during the operation of our services within the territory of the People's Republic of China. Currently, we do not transfer your personal information to overseas locations. If there is a need to transfer personal information from China to overseas locations, we will ensure that your personal information is protected at a level equivalent to the protection provided in China, in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Storage Period:
We retain your personal information for the shortest period necessary for the purpose of providing our products and/or services. After you actively delete your personal information, deactivate your account, or exceed the necessary storage period, we will delete or anonymize your personal information, except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations (e.g., the E-commerce Law stipulates that information on goods, services, and transactions should be retained for at least three years from the completion of the transaction). We mainly determine the necessary storage period based on the maintenance of transaction and service records, ensuring the security and quality of our services, and your preferences regarding the storage period.
- Protection of Personal Information:
To ensure the integrity and security of your information, we have adopted industry-standard and reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. For example, we use SSL protocol encryption to protect data exchange between your client app and our servers; we provide HTTPS protocol for secure browsing on our website; we use encryption technology to enhance the security of personal information; we employ trusted protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on personal information; we implement access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; and we organize training courses on security and privacy protection to enhance our employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
- Security Incident Notification:
In the event of a personal information security incident, we will notify you within 30 days in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations. The notification will include the basic information of the security incident and its potential impact, the measures we have taken or will take, recommendations for self-prevention and risk reduction, and remedial measures for you. We will notify you through email, mail, phone calls, push notifications, etc. If it is difficult to notify each individual whose personal information is affected, we will publish a notice in a reasonable and effective manner. At the same time, we will report the handling of personal information security incidents as required by regulatory authorities.
- How to exercise your rights
We highly value the rights that you, as the subject of personal information, enjoy and make every effort to protect your control over your personal information. We provide various ways for you to easily and conveniently set privacy settings and manage your personal information, ensuring the security of your personal information. Please understand that certain services/features require the processing of your personal information in order to be implemented. Therefore, if you withdraw your consent/authorization for us to process your information, it may impact your use of the corresponding service/feature, but it will not affect your use of other services/features. At the same time, withdrawing consent/authorization does not affect the activities of personal information processing carried out based on your consent/authorization before the withdrawal.
In accordance with the relevant laws, regulations, and standards of the People's Republic of China, we guarantee your rights to exercise the following rights regarding your personal information: 1) the right to be informed of the processing of personal information; 2) the right to access personal information; 3) the right to copy personal information; 4) the right to transfer personal information; 5) the right to correct or supplement personal information; 6) the right to delete personal information; 7) the right to decide, limit, and refuse the processing of personal information; 8) the right to deactivate user accounts; 9) the right to withdraw consent.
- Right to access: You have the right to access your personal information, except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
- Right to correction and supplementation: If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request the correction or supplementation of your personal information based on the purpose of use, except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
- Right to deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal information from us in the following circumstances:
- Your personal information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- You have deactivated your account or no longer use our products or services.
- You have withdrawn your consent for us to process your personal information.
- Your personal information has been unlawfully processed.
- We are obligated to delete your personal information in accordance with applicable laws.
In the above situations, if your request involves the deletion of your sensitive personal information, we will respond within ten working days.
We will assess your deletion request and, if it meets the corresponding requirements, we will take appropriate measures, including technical means, to process it. After you or we assist in deleting the relevant information, due to applicable laws and security technologies, we may not be able to immediately delete the corresponding information from backup systems. we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until the backup can be cleared or anonymized.
- Account Unbinding and Account Deactivation: You can delete your app account at any time in the settings of the app.
- Processing of Minors' Data
8.1 We recommend that individuals under the age of 18 use this website and app with the permission and guidance of their legal guardians.
8.2 This website and app will not use personal information of minors, nor will it disclose identifiable information to any third parties. Guardians have the right to refuse further collection of personal information of the minor by this website and app, or may request the deletion of such personal information of the minor.
- Significant changes in our service mode, such as the purpose of processing personal information, types of personal information processed, and ways of using personal information.
- Major changes in the main objects of personal information sharing, transfer, or public disclosure.
- Significant changes in your rights to participate in and exercise control over the processing of personal information.
- Other changes that may have a significant impact on your rights to personal information caused by the high-risk personal information impact assessment report.
- Changes in the department responsible for the security of user information, contact methods, and complaint channels.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, opinions, or suggestions regarding our privacy protection policy or data, please feel free to contact us. We provide you with multiple feedback channels and hope to provide you with satisfactory solutions:
- Online store customer service.
- Feedback email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will process your feedback within 15 days of receiving it.
11.1 The interpretation and resolution of disputes regarding this policy shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China on the mainland. In the event of any disputes arising from the signing, performance, etc. of this policy, the parties shall strive to resolve them amicably through friendly consultation. If no resolution can be reached through consultation, either party may file a lawsuit with the People's Court with jurisdiction over the defendant's domicile.
11.2 The headings of this policy are for convenience and reading purposes only and do not affect the meaning or interpretation of any provisions in this agreement.