1. After inserting SD card successfully, but the camera does not have any record?
-SD card needs to be inserted when the camera is off.
-After the camera is inserted with SD card, the video recording function needs to be turned on manually, you can refer to the operation guide of recording on SD card.
2. Phone APP can’t receive the alarm notice?
-The camera has motion detection and alarm function, but it needs manual setup. Steps: enter the camera’s ‘settings’, select ‘alarm’, enable the motion detection, click ‘apply’.
3. What should I do if I forget my account password?
You can retrieve the account password by binding the mailbox, if the account is not bound to the mailbox in advance, it cannot be retrieved.
4. Camera is installed on the ceiling, how to set the image reversal?
After the camera installation, enter the camera ‘settings’, select ‘others’, enable the device flip button, click ‘apply’.
5.How can I see the recorded video? Can I put the SD card on the computer to play back?
For your privacy and security, video files are encrypted, it must be playback through mobile phone APP or computer APP, and it cannot be played directly on the computer. You need to export the video through SD tool, a special video export tool. The SD tool can be downloaded from www.mipcm.com.
6. How does the camera restore the factory settings?
You can restore the factory settings by pressing the camera Reset button for more than 10 seconds.
7. Can the camera rotate?
No, it can’t.
8. How could I do if the network connection break off after I change network provider or router?
Please reset the camera and re-install it.
9. What should I do if I get a black screen after click the camera to watch live video?
①. Please turn on the device setting page, click the button “About” to check if there is malfunction notification of the sensor. If there is, please turn off the camera, after several seconds, turn it on again. If not, please check if the camera is connecting Ethernet cable and Wi-Fi network at the same time.
②. Please log in your account and go to the account setting interface, choose “TCP” of Transmission Protocol on “Others” feature.
③. Go to the account setting page, and click the button “Local Search” to check if the camera has a picture. If there is a picture showing on the camera, the problem may cause by the external internet network.