1. How do you contact tech support/service for this item?
You can contact COOAU service team: email@example.com
2. Can it be connected to a sound bar, that is connected to a TV?
You can connect the player to your stereo or TV by using the AV cable.
3. Will it play 3.5" video camera and standard dvd I have recorded?
Our player supports the following video formats:CD / DVD / DVD + R(-R) / DVD + RW(-RW) / VCD / SVCD-R(RW) / CD-R(RW) （not include Blue-ray）USB2.0 formats: AVI / DIVX / MPG / MPEG4 / VOB（not include MP4）Maximum support for 16GB, 720*480 media files.As long as the recorded video file or DVD meets the above mentioned conditions, it can be played normally.
4. Is power cord included to plug this into the wall so it can power up? Otherwise how will it work?
Yes, the player itself comes with a power cord (about 1 meter) for customers to plug it into the wall to power on.
5. I live in the midwest, usa and this message comes up this item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. why?
Our products are fulfilled by Amazon(FBA), which means stock, ship, and manage the return by Amazon. Under the condition that the shipping time is guaranteed, it may also be affected by FBA delivery policy, resulting in the failure of delivery to certain areas. Or it could be the result of extreme weather and covid in the region. You can find out about shipping problems by asking Amazon customer service.
6. Does this unit have controls on the unit or just the remote?
There are four buttons on the case: Open/Close, Play/Pause, Stop, Power(ON/OFF).In addition, it comes with a remote control, an HDMI cable and an AV cable.Thank you for your question.
7. Can you use it eith stand alone speakers
The player supports audio output, you can connect the speaker and the player through the AV cable. Then you can enjoy your cd music.
8. Will it play 256 USB media?
The USB jack supports up to 16GB. And playback media support: 720*480 Video (AVI/DIVX/MPG/MPEG4/VOB).
9. Does it have mute button?
Yes, it has.
10. How do I do to repeat a clip from a video?
You can press the A-B button on the remote to create a repeating loop on a specified section of a loaded DVD.