Detailed introduction for H5
Detailed introduction for C1
How to use
· Please confirm the Wi-Fi password is entered correctly.
· Please confirm the mobile phone is connected to 2.4G Wi-Fi, camera does not support 5G Wi-Fi.
· Keep the phone as close to the camera as possible when Connect the camera.
· If the connection fails, please try to config the Wi-Fi after the wired connection.
2. How could I do if the network connection break off after I change network provider or router?
Please reset the camera and re-install it.
3. After inserting SD card successfully, but the camera not have any record?
· SD card needs to be inserted when the camera is off.
· After the camera is inserted with SD card, the video recording function needs to be turned on manually, you can refer to the operation guide of recording on SD card.
4. Phone APP can't receive the alarm notice?
The camera has motion detection and alarm function, but it needs the following confirmations:
①. The Alarm for Motion Detection turns on (Path: MIPC device Settings -alarm-motion detection).
②. The Sound on Notification Center turns on (Path: MIPC account Settings -notification center-sound).
③. The right for MIPC to send sound notification to your phone (Path: phone settings-notifications-MIPC; phone settings–all apps-MIPC-notifications).
5. Camera is installed on the ceiling, how to set the image reversal?
After the camera installation, enter the device settings, select flip the screen, click “SAVE”.
6. How can I see the recorded video? Can I put the SD card on the computer to playback?
For your privacy and security, video files are encrypted, it must be playback through mobile phone APP or computer APP, and it cannot be played directly on the computer. You need to export the video through SDtool, a special video export tool. The SDtool can be downloaded from www.MIPCm.com.
7. How does the camera restore the factory settings?
You can restore the factory settings by pressing the camera Reset button for more than 10 seconds.
8. What should I do if I get a black screen after click the camera to watch live video?
· Please turn on the device setting page, click the button “About” to check if there is malfunction notification of the sensor. If there is, please turn off the camera, after several seconds, turn it on again. If not, please check if the camera is connecting Ethernet cable and Wi-Fi network at the same time.
· Please log in your account and go to the account setting interface, choose “TCP” of Transmission Protocol on “Others” feature.
· Go to the account setting page, and click the button “Local Search” to check if the camera has a picture. If there is a picture showing on the camera, the problem may cause by the external internet network.